Which Service Do You Need a Quote For?
Please select one below
Follow the link and fill out the form
Follow the link to book your wheelchair accessible Taxi
Fill out a short online form and we’ll email you a quote shortly
Have Any Questions?
We Help Lift Over Stairs
Wheelchair Accessible Taxi
Wheelchair Accessible Limo
Choose Your Taxi Reservation Below
Upto 4 Passengers
Upto 5 Passengers
Upto 7 Passengers
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I cancel my reservation and get a refund?
I live on the fourth floor and my building has no elevator. Can you carry me up and down?
We do not have a wheelchair. Can you provide one?
If I need service now can you help?
Do I have to make a reservation?
Can you accommodate a power wheelchair?
I need to travel long distances, can you provide such service?
How many additional passengers can travel with a wheelchair?
Do you pick-up from airports?
NY JFK John F Kennedy International Airport Wheelchair Taxi
NY LGA LaGuardia Airport Accessible Transportation
NJ EWR Newark Liberty International Airport Handicapped Taxi Service
Other Airport & Seaport Service is also available
Do you pickup from Hospitals?
Can you accommodate more then one wheelchair bound passenger in one vehicle?
Can we reserve a round trip?
You may also book the entire month of appointments, so you are worry-free.
Even if you’re not sure what is the return time, just give us a call and as long as you have a return reservation, we will give you priority on other callers, and let you “Cut the Line”
Do you accept credit cards?
You may send a check to:
NY NJ Taxi Corp
387 Park Ave S. 5th Floor
New York, NY 10016
What type of payment method are you accepting
When creating a reservation on-line or by phone, a reservation email will be sent to you, you will follow a link on that email to update your credit card info.
My father is overweight person. Is there a weight limit for the service?
What is Non-Emergency Medical Transportation?
If I need service now can you help?
My mother is handicapped. Can I travel with her in the same vehicle?
Do riders pay tolls or surcharges?
– Tolls associated with your trip’s route
– Tolls associated with your driver’s return to the area in which they usually conduct trips
– Surcharges to or from airports, seaports, stadiums, and other venues & events
– City-specific surcharges meant to offset governmental fees imposed on rideshare services
If the tolls or surcharges on your route differ from our predicted route, the price of your ride may change.
WHO KEEPS THESE TOLLS & SURCHARGES?
Depending on the reason and location, these additional charges may be kept by your driver, paid by your driver to NYC Wheelchair Transportation or related entities, or passed through (in whole or in part) to a governmental agency or other third parties. Please also note that these charges to your trip’s price may not match the amounts kept by the parties mentioned above. Here are a few examples of when this may occur:
– You may be charged an estimated toll at the commercial toll rate even though your driver pays the non-commercial rate.
– You may be charged an estimated toll for your driver’s return to the area in which they usually conduct trips, even if the toll doesn’t apply in the direction of your trip’s route.
– The tolls or surcharges you are charged may differ from the actual amount paid by a driver, such as when electronic and cash toll amounts differ.
– In certain areas, a surcharge is added to your trip price even though the location does not collect a corresponding payment from NYC Wheelchair Transportation or your driver.
– Depending on the area and the charge(s), multiple passengers may each pay the full amount of the estimated charge(s).